NatureLuxe Silk Foundation
So, when my package arrived from my BzzAgent Jono in the mail today which had my new line of CoverGirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation and Natureluxe Gloss Balm I couldn't wait to try it out. Immediately I opened it up and went in and started to apply the foundation. They are not kidding when they say it is light and airy. My face actually feels like it can still breathe with this on. I have found a new foundation for myself. And it is reasonably priced too. It is suggested to retail for $11.99 which I know I am willing to pay for the light and airy feel of a good foundation.
Now, as I mentioned above, I also received a Natureluxe Gloss Balm in my package from my BzzAgent Jono. The color Gloss Balm that I received was Anemone 225. Well, let me just say that I am not a fan of red lips so I tried it and wiped it off. Then I tried it again and wiped it off. I love the way it makes my lips feel however, I do not like the color. I wish I would have had a Clay or a Cinnamon color to try but I am sure that I will be trying one of them after my next trip to WalMart. I like the glossy look and it makes my lips feel so soft and silky. You may find this funny but I have found myself going in to try it again followed by wiping it off.
Now, to the good part. I have four $2.00 off coupons to give away to followers of my blog.
How to win: (CLOSED)
Mandatory Entry: Tell me how many days per week you wear foundation.
- Follow my blog publicly through Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
- Follow me through Networked Blog (leave your name)
- Follow me on Facebook (leave your name)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to your post (5 entries)
- Subscribe by email and make sure you activate your email subscription (3 entries)
- Follow me on twitter @LoveMy2Doggies
- Tweet about this giveaway (daily) copy: "Entered to win a $2 OFF CoverGirl coupon. http://bit.ly/h9ZNYO Ends 5/9"
- Like CoverGirl on Facebook and tell them I sent you (3 entries)
- Follow CoverGirl on twitter and let me know you do along with your twitter name
- Grab my button and let me know where you put it (3 entries)
- Unlimited: Leave me a new comment on any post other than a giveaway post and come back here and let me know you did (one entry per new comment)
Winners will be chosen by random using Random.org and will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond or I will have to choose another winner. Make sure your email address is either in your comment or on your profile so that I may contact you.
Limited to residents in the USA.