Friday, February 24, 2012

Review Policy

I love to spend time reading and some times I spend way too much time reading. I love to share the books that I have read with others so that they may learn of a book that they might not have heard of if it weren't for hearing about it from me.

First and foremost this is my personal blog and I do write about a variety of things from the books I read to the home daycare that I operate out of my home. I may also tend to do some venting from time to time but I do my best to keep it all in good taste. I also run giveaways from time to time and I also participate in weekly memes like Friday Fill-Ins, Friend & Follow Friday, Saturday 9, Sunday Stealing and such that are to help generate new followers.

For book reviews I always include a cover image, title, author, publisher, publish date and the book description with links to the author if available. I do reviews of advanced copies from the publishers in the forms of digital versions (for my Kindle), personal copies or audio books. I post the reviews as I finish the books unless you would like for me to wait and publish them on a certain date. I also post my reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.
I will have a contest to give away the personal copy that I receive but you will have to request that or you can send more than one copy to be given away. I do not receive any monetary compensation for any reviews so if you do not request that the book be given away, I will keep it for myself.

My favorite genres are:

Amish fiction
Christian fiction
Childrens books
Romance
Forensic thrillers
Contemporary fiction
General fiction

When I write my review, I give my honest opinion. I do not like Sci-Fi books or Horror books they may be great books but that is just my taste.

I have to say that I do get books from NetGalley, Book Sneeze and Blogging For Books but that is when I request them and I get to choose if I want what is available at that time. When I do receive a book, I always post where I got it from if I didn't pick it up on my own.

For Product Reviews, I operate an In-Home Childcare in my home and have for 20+ years now. I have children in my home 6-7 days per week from ages of 6 months to 11 years old. I can review just about anything to do with children from infant foods and crib beds to games and clothes for the older children.

We love to go camping and I am currently losing weight, so anything to do with a healthy way of weight loss and exercise I am all up for. I do have to say that I can not do reviews for anything that has to do with eating or drinking the health shakes or energy drinks because of the medication that I am on. But as far as food goes, I am fair game.

I love trying new products, as some call me a new product junkie and love letting people know what I think about things.

If you are interested in me doing a review you may contact me at lovemy2dogsblog@gmail.com and I will get back with you about whether I am interested.
siggy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty blog. I like it =)

    Thanks for stopping by SAY and I'm following you back.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! What a bright cheery blog :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your link so I could follow back.

    Have a great weekend!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b