Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Help, it's NOT rabbits!!

I have to apologize to the Rabbit community. I am Sorry, I have been giving them a bad wrap this year and this time they are innocent, my bad.

So I went out and planted 30 more pepper plants today and 3 hours later there were already about 8 plants missing. I have truly had it! I feel like just going out and there and spraying Round Up on the whole damn garden and just saying SCREW IT!


Then I got to looking around the plants and low and behold whatever is eating them is very small. They are going through one of the holes in the bottom of the "Rabbit Fence" that is only about 1" x 2". They are literally biting the plant off then pulling them through a hole in the fence into a wood pile next to the garden. They probably thought they were going to get a feast today when they saw those new plants. Well I got something for them. I am off to get some Sevin-5 and some bug spray for the plants and then I am going to dig through that wood pile until I find my 30+ missing plants.




If anyone has any ideas on how to keep the little varmints out of my garden PLEASE OH PLEASE let me know. I am losing my mind over this and I can't stand when something is getting the best of me. I will beat these things come hell or high water.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any advice, but that's gotta suck. I don't blam you for being mad

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b