Looking to take your 4th of July celebration from ordinary to extraordinary? Make Suddenly Salad® your specialty!
By using quick and easy stir-ins, Suddenly Salad can be whatever you make it: a simple side dish, star of the backyard BBQ, or a crowd-pleasing main course.
With seven delicious flavors, there’s a Suddenly Salad mix for everyone and for any occasion. Simply follow the instructions on the box, or visit SuddenlySalad.com for delicious recipes.
Try their Red, White & Blueberry Pasta Salad recipe for your 4th of July BBQ.
- Prep Time 20 min
- Total Time 50 min
- Servings 6
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- Water and vegetable oil called for salad mix box
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Make pasta salad as directed on box.
- Stir in bell pepper and blueberries. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
“Disclosure: The information has been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”