Friday, April 24, 2009

T G I F

What a beautiful day it is here in Ohio. It's sunny and oh so warm, my weather widget is telling me that it is 81 degrees outside. The wind is blowing a bit, which makes is even nicer, not too hot, just right. I have all the windows open letting the air blow through the house to air it out from being closed up all winter.

I just love it when the kiddos parents forget to tell me that they do not have school today. I found out when they arrived at 3:45am. What a wonderful way to start my Friday. I am only supposed to have two kiddos on Fridays but oh no, not today, I have five of them. But you know what it is so nice out, they can go play outside, again. Even though this morning they came in all muddy but it will all come out in the wash. And if it don't oh well, it's no fun being a kid if you can't get all muddy.

I just finished cleaning carpets in the Living room, bathroom and hallway and I'm taking a break. The Hubby is outside mowing the yard for me, even though I enjoy doing that because it is actually time for me to clear my head, with no phone, kiddos, animals and I can do it however I feel at that time. If I want to stripe it, I can. If I want to mow it around and around and around, I can. Why? Because at that moment I am the boss and there really isn't any rules, EXCEPT don't roll the mower over on the hill. That would hurt and it's a big hill, and for those of you who know me, anything is possible. Actually, I am surprised I haven't done that yet. I have come close but it has never happened.
I am so happy that my email situation is fixed. I have really missed a lot of emails. Who knows how many giveaways that I won and never got the emails stating so. Oh well, I guess you could say it was all my fault for not reading everything before I clicked "YES" when I was blocking those junk and SPAM mail.
This is my 97th post, and I am going to be having a giveaway for my 100th post so make sure you come back and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. live in PA am entereing your contest, but can't seem to find the right comment area--hope this is the entry one

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b