Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Book Review ~ Betsy's Return - Brides of Lehigh Canal Book Two

Betsy's Return, Brides of the Lehigh Canal Series #2   -              By: Wanda E. Brunstetter


Title: Betsy's Return
Subtitle: Brides of Lehigh Canal Book Two
Publisher: Barbour Publishing, Inc
Publish Date: 5/1/2010
Author: Wanda E. Brunstetter

About the book:

Relive the glory of a Pennsylvania canal town through the eyes of those who ministered to the needs of the workers. Betsy Nelson reluctantly returns to her childhood home to care for her failing father, a faithful minister who served the town for years. William Covington, a confirmed bachelor, comes to town to become the new pastor and set aside the luxuries of this birth for service to God. Can Betsy and William find common ground on which to work together for the better of the townspeople?

About the book:

I have to say this was a wonderful book to follow up Kelly's Chance. When Betsy returns to help her father, I never imagined this book going where it did. It just kept me wanting to read more and more. The storyline just kept drawing me in further and further. And oh, when William moved to town and took over Reverend Nelson's church I never expected it to take the turn it did. I am so hoping that there is another book to follow this one in this series.

You can read my review of Bride's of Lehigh Canal book one ~ Kelly's Chance here.

You can buy this book at:
Amazon.com for $8.97
BooksChristian.com for $7.99
Barnes and Noble for $7.91

I would like to think Angie Brillhart, Barbour Publishing and NetGalley for the copy of this book.


Images and book information was collected from Wanda Brunstetter's website and NetGalley. I was not paid for this review, however I did receive a copy of this book to read and do the review on. My opinions are based on exactly that, my opinion.

siggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b