Wednesday, April 6, 2011

COVERGIRL Celebrates 50th Anniversary



COVERGIRL is celebrating their 5oth Anniversay with some wild and crazy stuff and you can join in on the fun. It is a year long celebration and I am just getting on the band wagon and so can you! Below you can see the first thing that I have done. I created my very own COVERGIRL wallpaper. How cool is that? You can do it also. There are ton's of thing that they have lined up for the year. So make sure you visit COVERGIRL and get in on the fun.

You can do it here.





I am a Bzz Agent and so far I have not received anything for this campaign. I do not know as if I will receive anything at all. I do however buy COVERGIRL products and use them regularly, and love them. Any opinions that I express are my own.

siggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b