Friday, April 1, 2011

My Goodies from the Book Swap



I decided to get in on the Book Swap that Lynette was having over at Crazed Mind and boy and I glad that I did. I received my package yesterday and didn't even know it until today, it came while I was not home and my daughter brought it in the house and set it where I didn't see it until today and when I found it I couldn't wait to open it up.

My package was from Lisa, over at Live and Learn, and boy she did a great job!!






Here is the list of books I received:

The Manny by Holly Peterson
Posterity - Letters of Great Americans To Their Children by Dorie McCullough Lawson
A Simple Gift by Karyn Witmer
The Mercy of Thin Air by Ronlyn Domingue
Everything I need to Know About Being A Girl I Learned from Judy Blume
Under the Duvet by Marian Keyes
Four Word Self Help by Patti Digh
It's Not Easy Being Green by Jim Henson

I also received the book bag pictured along with 6 pictures and some scrapbook stuff. I already have plans for two of the prints, which are awesome!

Thanks Lynette and Lisa!!

You can visit Lynette at



and

You can visit Lisa at







siggy

3 comments:

  1. So thrilled you love your swap. Lisa is the one who took the photos of those cards. She is so very talented! And the book about learning to be a girl from Judy Blume......2 thumbs up. BTW the bag was really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad it arrived safely and that you liked everything. It was like Christmas in July, a secret santa of sorts.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch Lynette for hosting and Thanks to you Lisa!! I am looking forward to reading those books! Oh, and two of the prints already have homes to be. :)

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b