Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sunday Stealing ~ Me drink??

I have to decided that I am giving up playing the Zygna games and I am going to get back into blogging. It was so much more rewarding and I miss it. So I am starting off with the Sunday Stealing. I used to enjoy doing this just to see what answers everyone else would give. So here it is:





Today we ripped off a blogger known as blogger and blog named PT-LawMom. It is not her first trip to this rodeo, we've victimized her once before, in August 2008. Since it's long we will do it in parts. She does not say where she ripped it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!







Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?  Yep, I think 3.

22. What color is your cell phone?
  It's black but it has a skin of the Flag on it.

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
  Margarita on the rocks with salt, my fav!!

24. Are you happy right now?  In life, yes. Today, NO!

25. Who came over to your house last?  My daughter's friend Kasey.

26. Do you drink beer?  Occasionally but it's not my favorite.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
  No, that would not be nice.

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?  My house key.

29. What was the last movie you watched at home?
  Wow, it's been so long ago I can't remember.

30.What is in your pocket?  Nothing.

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
  My Hubby introduced himself to me:)

32. Where do you hurt?  Right now my hips are killing me.

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
  Nope.

34. What’s something fun you did today?  Laughed

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?  All the Housewares. lol

36. When is your birthday?  August

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?  Oh yeah, I graduated in the 80's.

38. How many states in the US have you been to? 18 or 19

39. What kind of milk do you drink?  Ewww!

40. What are you going to do after this?  Give the kids snack.

If you would like to play along you can do so here.





siggy

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your answers.. nice!,, Hehehe..by the way the your blog theme.. I love dogs to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my girlfriend, you found your way to the pink goodness of your blog.....so miss you here. And yes, those games just steal us away. I am a victim myself. But going to join in with you on the comments.

    21. Have you ever had a garage sale? Yeah, but only once before

    22. What color is your cell phone? lime green

    23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Bloody Mary....Last Night!

    24. Are you happy right now? At 5:22 a.m.? Well honestly....Yes, I am.

    25. Who came over to your house last? Ty and he is crashed out on the couch now.

    26. Do you drink beer? Yes.

    27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Oh my half brothers and sisters did that all the time.

    28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? The one to our brand new car that we purchased yesterday....duh!

    29. What was the last movie you watched at home? Movie? Dang that will get me. I watch so little. Hummmm? Oh Aladdin with the grandbabes and Princess Emmma last week.

    30. What is in your pocket? Dang, no pockets on my house dress.

    31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? Me! At a funeral.

    32. Where do you hurt? Oh let's not even start there. Here, here, here and here.

    33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? No but I have a honey bear of a hubby!

    34. What’s something fun you did today? Woke up (just half an hour ago) and laid on the bed on my front porch petting two of our lovely dogs. The breeze blowing while the wind chimes danced in the breeze providing background music. What can be better?

    35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? Target? Have not been to one of those in over ten years.

    36. When is your birthday? August

    37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Not yet, but will have to think about what to christen it with.

    38. How many states in the US have you been to? Oh a dozen or so....not really thinking about counting.

    39. What kind of milk do you drink? Whole milk when I do drink it.

    40. What are you going to do after this? Visit some more blogs and then get to work on my own. See you there!

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margarita's work for me!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/what-color-is-your-cell-phone/

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b