Lucky for me, I was contacted by Pedigree to do a review and giveaway for their DENTASTIX's. The kit that they sent me included a bag of mini-stixs, a doggy dental tool kit and a fun doggy toy (which squeaks buy the way). So immediately the crazy dogs could smell the DENTASTIX's and were sitting at my feet waiting for me to give them one. But....they had to wait it out until I read the ingredients because of Shadow being a diabetic, we just can't go giving him whatever/whenever. So I finished reading them and decided against giving him one because the main ingredient was rice flour, a no-no. So I tried to sneak the other 2 dogs one and well that did not go over so well. The guilt kicked in and his sad eyes persuaded me to give in and give him one also. I figured that he weighs in at 150# so what would one tiny DENTASIX hurt, and know what? It didn't hurt a thing. And I must add that my doggies absolutely went bonkers over the DENTASTIX's
Now, I am not a big fan of brushing my dogs teeth, probably because I have never done it before I received my doggy dental kit from Pedigree. I have always relied on the dog treats and toys to take care of that. But I attempted it and it went very well, I must add.
- Clinically proven to reduce up to 80% of tartar buildup—a contributor to gum disease—when used as part of a daily oral care routine.
- The patented X-shape design and special texture help clean between teeth and down to the gum line.
- There's one that's right for dogs of every size.
- It's so tasty, your dog will enjoy making it part of his daily oral care routine.
- Developed using research from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
Oral care isn't just about white teeth, it's about keeping your dog's teeth and gums healthy. Without an effective oral care routine, your dog is at risk for gum disease. Studies indicate that the bacteria associated with gum disease may also impact heart, kidney, and liver health.
You can also visit Pedigree to get yourself a $1.00 OFF coupon on DENTASTIX.
NOW TO THE GIVEAWAY
How to win: (CLOSED)
Mandatory Entry: Tell me the name of your first pet and what kind of pet it was or is.
- Follow my blog publicly through Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
- Follow me through Networked Blog (leave your name)
- Follow me on Facebook (leave your name)
- Blog about this giveaway including the link to my post and Pedigree DENTASTIX (5 entries)
- Subscribe by email and make sure you activate your email subscription (3 entries)
- Follow me on twitter @LoveMy2Doggies
- Tweet about this giveaway (daily) copy: "I just entered to win an Pedigree DENTASTIX gift pack @lovemy2doggies http://bit.ly/a6wgZB Ends 4/26"
- Become a fan of Pedigree's Adoption Drive on Facebook and leave them a comment (leave your name) (3 entries)
- Sign up for Pedigree's newsletter and let me know you did.
- Grab my button and let me know where you put it
- Unlimited: Leave me a new comment on any post other than a giveaway post and come back here and let me know you did.
- Enter my Organically Grown giveaway.
Winners will be chosen by random using Random.org and will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond or I will have to choose another winner. Make sure your email address is either in your comment or on your profile so that I may contact you.
Limited to residents in the USA.