Thursday, October 31, 2013

Amazingly Embarrassing Moment


600 Brilliant Blog Post Ideas 

If you all were here for my post last week, you will understand the whole thing with the 600 Brilliant Blog Post Ideas and where it came from, but if not, you can check it out here. If not, then read on. 

494. Amazingly embarrassing moment.


This one is an easy one for a person who is, well not always been so steady on her feet. I must say that I am better now than I used to be. It used to be nothing for me to trip over my own to feet and if there was a hole in the yard I was the one person who would find it and land on the ground. A hundred people could walk over that hole and not one person would step in it until I would come along and wham, I would step in it and everyone would see me do it.



So, here is the story of how that happened, please excuse the pissed off look on my face I was not happy. I called to order some propane and while I was on the phone the "not so nice" lady wanted to know what percentage our propane tank was on. Like it really mattered, they weren't going to come until the next delivery time in our area anyway. I think she just wanted me to go outside because it was freezing cold and snowing. So, I did! While I was talking to her on the phone (remember this part).

Now remember where I said that it was snowing? Yea, so we have a ground covering at this point, not a whole lot just enough. I am hurrying out to see what the tank says because, yes it's cold and no, I am not wearing a coat of course. Why would I do that?

You know those holes I was telling you about? Well, we had pulled a clothes line pole up and guess what? There was still a bit of a dip there and I was in a hurry and with the light snow cover I didn't see it and I stepped in it!! And fell!!

Now, I am sure that you are wondering what the heck happened to my head if I stepped in a hole aren't you? I can't do things the easy way. You remember what I went out to do, to check the propane tank. Yep, you guessed it, I hit the freaking propane tank......with my head. Now, don't forget that I was talking on the phone with the lady from the propane company the whole time. Oh yea, she even heard my head hit the tank. Bong!! Have you ever heard something hit a propane tank? Of course I had to have been kinda sorta running and when I fell and my head hit the rough tank and my head slid down the side of the tank this is where I got this lovely looking mark on my forehead. 

Oh yea, this is so much fun explaining to everyone what happened, while your Hubby sits and laughs every time.

 So, what is your amazingly embarrassing moment?



 siggy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor baby! My head hurts just looking at that pic! ((((HUGS)))) My embarassing moment came just 2 weeks ago. My neighbors were arguring, and the wife asked if I would talk to to husband on her behalf. Make a long story short, he was sitting on his balcony, and I am tall - I bent all the way down to talk to him. He didnt look at me. Finally he said "Why don't you stand up straight, your back will hurt if you bend like that". I realized after s moment that my....girls...had fallen out of the top of my low t shirt and were exposed for the world to see! Not a pretty sight. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....your poor head! That is some mark and must have really hurt.

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b