Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Makes You Wanna Go Hmmmmm!

I know that it is Wordless Wednesday but I feel as if this picture needs a little explanation. You see, we were driving down the freeway and the sign that we saw right before this one said RIGHT lane closed ahead, so all off the traffic was getting into the Left lane. At this point both lanes are still open....

We pass this sign and then as we get closer to where it went down to one lane traffic was switching over to the RIGHT lane. Why, you ask. Because the LEFT lane was the lane that was closed. Never once did the right lane close and they were putting this sign up as we were sitting in traffic. lol And it was on a Friday about 2:00pm. 

Do you suppose they started their weekend a little too early?


 siggy

8 comments:

  1. road signs--who looks at them anyway LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you didn't get a picture of the other 10 guys who I'm sure were standing around the sides watching these two put up the sign. I swear every time I pass road crews, there are 12 guys standing around watching one guy work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I would definitely be confused! I'm so terrible with signs! :) yowsers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Accident waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Corinne's comment - exactly what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just crazy interesting post have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like that sign that says right lane must turn left or something like that....go home sign you're drunk!

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b