Thursday, May 6, 2010

BBQ Shrimp Recipe

While visiting my Aunt Rita and Uncle Curtis last month, my Aunt fixed this super yummy BBQ shrimp for us all for supper. Well I decided that I would fix it because it is so delicious and super simple. I have to apologize in advance for the pictures being blurry, I was using my phone. Silly me forgot to charge the battery to my camera.

Ingredients:

  • 4# RAW unpeeled shrimp
  • 2 lemons cut into wedges
  • 2 Bay Leaves
  • 1 cup Melted Butter
  • 1 cup Ketchup
  • 1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
  • 4 cloves Garlic, minced
  • 3 TBS Old Bay Seasoning
  • 1 tsp dried rosemary
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
Directions:

  • Combine Shrimp, Bay Leaves and Thyme and put into glass baking dish.
  • Combine rest of ingredients to make sauce.
  • Pour sauce over Shrimp.
  • Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.

Before baking.


After baking.

I only used 2# of shrimp in one dish and I also made some with boneless chicken tenderloins in another dish. They were both delicious. It is also great to serve with a fresh loaf of bread for dipping or serve with steamed rice and use the sauce on your rice. Now you will have to peel your shrimp as you eat them but that is okay because is it definitely worth it.

siggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b