Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thinking Of Starting A NEW Business?? Check This Out!



As most of you who follow me should know that I am small business owner. I own a Home Daycare and I have been in business since October 1992. Now, it was not too difficult for me to get started because we had a spare room in my home and our daughter was little so we has the space for a toy room and the toys to fill it with. Since then we have converted our 2 car garage into a Daycare room with it's own bathroom. That is the best thing that we have ever done, well except that now Hubby doesn't have a garage for his tools and such, but we make due.

Well, I was told about this really neat contest for women who are wanting to start their own business. It's called the:

Do I have your attention now? So are you interested?

HUGGIES MomInspired Grant Program will be awarding up to $15,000 for seed money as well as business resources to further the development of the original product ideas. Available grants range from $1,000, $5,000, $10,000 and $15,000 based on applicants needs and goals.

Now, the HUGGIES MomInspired Grant Program is accepting grant proposals from applicants that are women, over the age of 21 and a current US resident. These proposals must be thoroughly considered product ideas that nurture the relationship between mother and child.

HUGGIES will award grants for ideas that are designed to make life easier for parents so that they can better enjoy their lives with the children from pre-natal to 6 years of age. They will be taking into consideration originality, relevancy, potential commercial viability, the joys of parenting and the Huggies innovations standards for mom-designed creations. These ideas do not have to be diaper or hygiene related either.

If you would like to see what some other women have invented you can read about them on HUGGIES Mother's of Invention page.

Now, I am sure that us mother's are always thinking, "I wish you could get_______." or "Why doesn't someone come up with a ____________?" Now here is your chance to be one of those women who invents one of those things that we all wish we had.

Click the picture below to check it out further.


Disclosure: By posting this information, I am entered into a contest to win a $250 American Express giftcard from MomSelect. I did not receive any compensation for this post and the thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.


siggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b