Sunday, May 16, 2010

DOVE Ultimate Anti-perspirant Deodorant ~ Review


DID YOU KNOW?

  • Shaving reduces the top layer of skin by 20 percent, and can result in irritation and skin dryness.
  • Moisturization is essential for healthy underarm skin.
  • As a result of shaving, underarm skin loses 50 percent more water, which can cause dryness and inflammation.

Dove® Deodorant partnered with Beverly Hills dermatologist and co-author of The Beauty Prescription Dr. Debra Luftman to identify your underarm skin type through a few simple questions. The result: a personalized deodorant recommendation perfect for your underarm skin type.

Take the quiz and arm yourself with the information you need for your next trip to the store. Click here

DOVE® ULTIMATE BEAUTY CARE ANTI-PERSPIRANT/DEODORANT

Dove Ultimate anti-perspirant/deodorant contains a tri-moisturizing system that soothes shaving irritation and helps replenish delicate underarm skin

• The most caring anti-perspirant/deodorant formula made by Dove among invisible solids
• Tri-moisturizing system: occlusive, humectant and nourishing, which includes Dove 1/4 Translucent Moisturizers™ to care for and condition skin

The tri-moisturizing system found in Dove Ultimate anti-perspirant/deodorant consists of the following moisturizers:

• Humectant – works like a magnet to hold in moisture under the skin’s surface, keeping delicate underarm skin conditioned
• Occlusive Layer – forms a layer on the surface of the skin to prevent moisture loss, which can cause dryness
• Nourishing Moisturizer – Contains natural sunflower oil that is known to help boost the skin's natural moisture barrier to soothe shaving irritation and help deliver soft, smooth underarm skin with Dove 1/4 Translucent Moisturizers™
skin_humectant_v3 skin_Occlusive_v2 skin_absorbed_v2
Humectant
Occlusive Layer
Nourishing Moisturizer

Dove Ultimate delivers outstanding skincare benefits while providing 24-hour odor and wetness protection

• Alleviates white marks
• Cares for delicate underarm skin



Here is what I know!

I have never used the Dove brand before. I am not sure why, I have just always stuck to the one brand I have used forever. Well, guess what? I am now a faithful user of the Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. And guess what my favorite scent is? I love the smell of the Nectarine and White ginger. It has such a smooth texture and it is not sticky, at all. I have to say the ole saying of "don't fix what ain't broke" isn't always true. I didn't know my brand was broke but thankfully I have fixed it!

Now, have you ever heard of a Piticure? Well I hadn't until I was sent the information for the Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant Deodorant to review. I have heard of Pedicure but not a Piticure. So check out this video and see what you think.







I would like to thank Brian of RocketXL for providing me the Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant for the sole purpose of doing this review. I have stated MY honest opinion and that is that.



siggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b