Monday, May 24, 2010

Why Do Women Gain Weight?

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good Grief, look how smart I am! Must be where "Smart Ass" came from!


I came across this little tidbit and thought I would share. :)
siggy

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, Please check your e-mail. I'll be waiting to hear from you! Have a great day.

    xmasdolly at comcast dot net or reply to the mail I sent you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO where are you on vacation? Well, I'm sending in your e-mail to the company anyway! I know you'll be back soon. YOU DUH WINNER GIRLFRIEND of my give-away! You won the 20X24 wall sticker at Poster Printing. If you have any problems let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is true. Women getting matured also gaining weight.
    MAPEH homepage
    Pink Go Green

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, what you're not back yet??? Anyway, you really need to check out my blog tomorrow! Yes, you really, really do!!!

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b