Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing

So it is time for Sunday Stealing. Oh what a day to be stealing, so I stole this:
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named NotBob from NotBob’s Bits. He admits that he “lifted it” but does not say from where. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...was about four hours ago.
2. I am listening to...Fox28 10:00pm news.
3. I talk...smack sometimes, who doesn't?
4. I love...my friends and family (ok, most of them).
5. My best friend/s...my wonderful Hubby.
6. My first real kiss...I don't remember that.
7. Love is...having a happy relationship with someone you can share everything with.
8. Marriage is...totally awesome and I never want it to end.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...that they are Sandra Dee (they are watching Grease).
10. I'll always...love my Hubby and my beautiful daughter.
11. The last time I really cried was because...my mom basically stabbed me in the back.
12. My cell phone...is a LG Chocolate and it's definitely not for texting.
13. When I wake up in the morning...I want to roll over and go back to sleep again.
14. Before I go to bed...I try to catch up on all my items in my google reader.
15. Right now I am thinking about...taking a hot bath and going to bed.
16. Babies are...wonderful and the most precious thing ever.
17. I get on Myspace...once in a great while to see in our "should have been son" posted new pictures of his baby girl.
18. Today I...went out to dinner with my Hubby to FRIDAYS and used our Buy One Entree, Get One Free coupon. :)
19. Tomorrow I will be...working on cleaning out my grandparents house again.
20. I really want to be...on vacation somewhere beautiful and peaceful. Camping would even work.

11 comments:

  1. Look At Me I'm Sandra Deee!!!!

    hahaha too much fun being silly... Great list.. I need you to sign into my blog and add that thing so my comments will have numbers PLEASE!!! when you have time. I have another giveaway starting up.. maybe tomorrow if I get my butt to work and get the post wrote.
    Talk to you later..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your still going through the house WOW they do have lots of stuff. Can't wait to see your New SIggy. Maybe that will be my next adventure. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be on vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with #7 and I'm glad you're having fun with your marriage #8. Haven't seen Grease for awhile #39 but I definitely want to be Sandra:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Friday's Turkey burger!! LOL

    I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that Grease was on last night. Too funny :)

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great to have married your best friend isn't it? Well most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get your vacation really soon. Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh, hope u patched things up with your mom.
    great answers b.t.w.
    mine's HERE

    tc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, now I have the picture of Stockard Channing in a blonde wig stuck in my head, LOL!

    Happy Sunday to you.

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b