Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday, Friday and More Friday!! (including blog hop)

 


1. When I heard __about the school shooting in Chardon it made me angry and sad at the same time___.

2. __The pain in my hip___ makes me want __cry___.
3. Get __outta my business___!
4. __Home___ is where __the heart is___.
5. Hands __off my peanut butter eggs___.
6. __I try my best not___ to put anybody down.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __spending time with my Hubby___, tomorrow my plans include __who knows what___ and Sunday, I want to __relax and watch some Nascar___!

If you would like, you can link up and play along over at Friday Fill-Ins!





What is Aloha Friday, you ask? Well over at Island Life, Kailani is from Hawaii and on Friday's they seem to take is easy. Lucky them right? Well anyway, she started a meme in where you ask one question and then give your answer, then other people with answer your question. You can then do some blog hopping to see other peoples questions and then give them your answer to their questions. It's a lot of fun and I hope you can join in and link up HERE to do so!
 

So on to my question:
 
Do you suffer from fybromalgia and if so what helps you the most? 




friendandfollow

How it Works

• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will. For your convenience, there is a giveaway linky below the hop linky
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!




 siggy

12 comments:

  1. I do have strange nerve pains, and extremely painful pressure points, but I haven't been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE peanut butter eggs too!

    No, I don't have fybromalgia, but I know someone who does, so know it can be VERY painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom was diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year (along with rheumatoid arthritis in both her hands and feet) and she says that the thing that helps her the most are specific exercises for fibromyalgia and for her to keep moving. She says as long as she keeps moving, she feels pretty good. :)


    There's an App for that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't. Good luck to you.
    Thanks for posting the Friday hop stuff too :)


    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/prada-boots-meant-for-walking/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have fibromyalgia, but have several friends and family members that do. Most have had a difficult time dealing with their medical professionals to get the help to control pain when things get bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Nascar was on Saturday. Enjoy the viewing.

    I don't have fibromalgia, but I've heard of how painful it is. I wish I knew what could help. The woman I know with it has to be on medicine.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have fibromyalgia, but a former coworker did, my mom does, and a close friend does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have fibromyalgia, but I have Spinal Stenosis, and I have to get shots in my back every couple months so I can feel human again. Recently I had to wait 3 months due to insurance reasons & I was walking with a walker in the morning to walk off the pain & living on pain killers. I have my shots now & I'm feeling lots better. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also want to just spend my weekend chillaxin with my husband. As to fibromyalgia, I'm not sure if I have it but am sure experiencing body pains lately.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I don't have it but it sounds awful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't suffer from fibromyalgia but I do have something wrong with my knee. The pain some days in that is unbearable.

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b