Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ Topsail NC



Topsail, North Carolina where I went on a Sister Trip. I don't have any sisters but my Mom has 5 of them and they finally included myself and my other female cousin to go with them. We have a couple other female cousins but they couldn't make it. The rules to the Sister trip: No children, no husbands and no friends. lol It was so relaxing! And I know, I know, it's supposed to be wordless!!







While you are here, you can click the image below to enter the $150 Samsumg Camera Package.




siggy

13 comments:

  1. Nice to see these It's still cold in London :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh take me there!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been a delightful time. Do they plan to make it an annual event?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice composition on your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice! I wish I could be there rightnow!

    Thanky for linking up!

    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are amazing, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous photos! We're headed to the beach next week, I just can't wait!

    Thanks for linking up with Love Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for leaving your link on my WW blog post! I could soooo use a nice little vaca just like yours :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos. Have a great week. Greetings from Romania.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what bliss - just imaging a getaway with no children & no husband!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b