Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Need Google+ Help!




Well, I went and switched to the new blogger interface and now I am all confused. I know, that is easy to have happen. The new interface linked my Google+ profile to this blog and it posted my actual name on my profile here. So me being me, I went over to Google+ and started a "page" for this blog because what I had over there was a personal profile and I really didn't want that linked to my blog.

Now, here is the problem. I can not connect the "page" that I created for this blog on Google+ to this blog. It is driving me nuts! And let me tell you, customer service for Google is obsolete! I could not find a phone number anywhere and a place where you could send them a question and have them get back to you. I did find a place where you could leave them feedback but it said that they would not get back with me? What kind of help is that.

Is there anyone out there that can help a Google+ idiot out




Images by Google+ and PuzzlEd_pics
siggy

2 comments:

  1. Thats the main reason I didnt switch to google+ cause google is fine for me and google its self isnt going anywhere ! I am no computer geek either Papa here is and a handy man as well I'm a lucky Gal "smile" but with out him around I am lost with these types of things ! Sorry I am of no help here I hope you get it figured out I know how frustrating it can be ! Following via Linky !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also of no help. Google is beginning to mystify me. (I guess that's true of a lot of the technology). It takes me a long time to sort of learn something and then...they change it.
    I feel your pain.
    Thanks for popping by my blog. I'm a new follower here too. :)

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b