Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy? No! But I do have to add that we are still happily together and been married for almost 24 years. :)
2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed? S'more yours!!
3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics? "IN GOD WE TRUST" and "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" 'nuff said
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend? Unfortunately not.
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo? I don't.
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? I would change two things, first off I would change my weight and I would change the fact that I have fibromyalgia.
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. Huh, I guess I always try my best but I guess I should learn to never give up.
8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie? Can't think of the name but "Wild Thing!" does ring a bell.
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year? Karma is a great thing.
You can play along and link up over at Saturday: 9.