Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Stealing ~ Quality or Quantity Time?


 

Today we ripped off a blogger who pens Not My Year Off. She added questions and credited a few tags. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!




Sunday Stealing: The Not My Year Meme

1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
I love my job but I hate all the hours that I put in.

2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
Retired

3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
Oh, just someone from an Amish novel.

4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
Quality is the best but quantity is the next best thing.

5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
I wanted to be a nurse but I decided to get married and start a family instead.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
Somewhere close to the mountains and the ocean, they are just so beautiful.

7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
I would love to visit Niagra Falls, Mount Rushmore and Oklahoma City and with my Hubby of course!!

8. Which skill would you like to learn?
I would love to learn to knit before I have grandkids.

9. What made you laugh today?
These crazy daycare kiddos.

10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? 
Not sure just yet.

11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
I am a Leo and not really.

12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
The ability to have had more kids. I feel we cheated our daughter out of siblings.

13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
The Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Awareness.

14. Should smoking be legal?
Yes, but not around children of any age!!

15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
I agree!

16. Why do you blog?
Because I enjoy it, duh!!

17. Do you have a favorite author?
I have tons of them but I love Wanda Brunstetter the most!!

18. Can you play any musical instruments?
I can could play the saxophone and the organ.

19. What would your ideal car be?
A Chrysler Aspen or a Lincoln Navigator. 

20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
I am overweight and overworked.

21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
I look for my Hubby of almost 24 years!!

22. Worst meal you’ve had?
Hmmm, not sure on that one.

23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
I grab my Kindle and read.

24. Do you get along with your siblings?
Yep, now that we are older.

25. Do you have any regrets?
Don't we all? Of course you people who are perfect don't!


If you would like to play along and link up, you can over at Sunday Stealing!




siggy

6 comments:

  1. Hey we are twins! both overweight and overworked ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Niagara Falls twice. Once in the fall and it was spectacular- no crowd too.

    Have a great rest of your weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/what-made-you-laugh-today/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose retired also!

    Happy Sunday.
    http://momentsofintrospection.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-stealing-not-my-year-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to play the saxophone sounds so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm far from perfect but I don't have any regrets.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Sunday Stealing.

    I would love to live somewhere there are mountains AND oceans. That would be a dream.

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b