Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday 9 - Me Worry? hahaha




Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


1. How much do you worry about your future?  I try to take it one day at a time but I do worry.

2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?  Uh, no!! Some people think they are perfect and I just let them continue to think that.

3. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?  Good health and long life.

4. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?  My time and money.

5. What did you do lately that was really brave?  I got my first tattoo, that's bravery right?

6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.  Gain so much weight.

7. Who is the wisest person you know?  My Grandpa VH!

8. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?  I don't know I have heard a ton of tasteless ones.

9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say?  If you had my number you would know, now wouldn't you?!



If you would like to play along and link up, you can over at Saturday: 9.
While you are visiting my blog you might as well hop over and enter to win the $150 Samsung Camera Package Giveaway!

Just click on the image below




siggy

3 comments:

  1. lol I like that answer to the perfection question -- let people who think that they are perfect keep thinking that. Its not worth any debate lol. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b