Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Stealing ~ Last of March and Alabama Slammers!





Today we ripped off a blogger and blog named Susan K. Mann. She claims to have been tagged by the lovely Pippa from A Mothers Ramblings in this & Questions and by the book loving Big Book Little Book. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.  

Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Last March Meme



1. Which TV character do you think you are most like? I have no clue!

2) What time do you go to bed?  Usually around 10 but I would love it if I could go earlier.

3) What was the last meal you made from scratch?  I make a lot from scratch but it was Mac and cheese.

4) What is your favorite type of music?  80's rock of course. Haven't we heard this question a few times before?

5) In what position do you sleep?  Side sleeper, I think.

6) What is your first memory?  My crib being in a corner and I hated it. I will never put a crib in a corner.

7) What is your least favorite smell?  Vanilla, it turns my stomach!

8) It's your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why?  Alabama slammer

9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry?  The movie Hachi. I highly recommend it!



10) They say that you learn something new every day. What was the last thing you have learned?  That some people are never meant to be trusted!

11) Which Literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid? HUH?

12) What is your oldest memory?  Isn't that the same as the first memory?

13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why?  Kindle by far, it's so much more portable and easy to lay in bed and read with out have to reposition.

14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why?  Brady Bunch

15) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? I just answered this darn question!!





If you would like to link up and play along you can do it over at Sunday Stealing!
 Don't forget while you are here to check out my giveaways over there on the right.



siggy

5 comments:

  1. I could not live without the smell of Vanilla! I absolutely love vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know...if you mix your #8 and my #8 together, you get my Go-To Drink of Choice, circa 1996 -- Red Death, a.k.a. Lethal Kool-Aid! Ahh...memories!

    Thanks for stopping by to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how much Brady Bunch I watched as a kid.



    Have a great rest of your weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/paperback-hardback-or-kindle/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanilla is my all time favourite smell!

    The world would not be a happy place with Vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen Dirty Dancing? "Nobody puts Baby in the Corner!" LOL.

    Thanks for checking out my blog. Happy Stealing!

    Selena@BecauseMotherhoodSucks

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b