Friday, February 27, 2009

I Won...a TRIPLE AWARD


Well I finally won something, but AuntRene did too, of course. lol Here is what i won.

Lynette from Crazed Mind gave me this award. This is the first award I have received and I thank her for it.

Ok, so here is how this goes. First I ask if you will pop on over to Crazed Mind and give some bloggy love to Lynette!

Then follow on down and see if you are one of my winners. If you are not so lucky this time please go and let the winners think they are great (or that they stole your award)!

There are rules that go along with accepting this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate 10 blogs that show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
(If you don't have 10 that's okay too)

3. Be sure to link your nominees in your post.

4. Let them know that they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

So to fulfill my obligations I nominate:

AuntRene
Life In A House of Blue!
AuntieB

I am sorry but that is all the followers I have in blogging.

Thanks to all the award winners for joining my followers list. It is greatly appreciated.

Make sure you all go on over to AuntRene's to enter her very first giveaway.

She will be giving away 4 bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. She will pick 2 winners and you will each become the owners of 2 bottles of the Great Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ! I will put it up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a follower. I have given you a TRIPLE AWARD on my blog. Pop over and pick it up. Enjoy all the bloggy love.http://auntrene.blogspot.com/2009/02/triple-award.html
    Wow and thanks for awarding me also. I am so excited. I never win anything.. 2 in one day!!! woo hooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b