Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Animals....or most of them

This is "Shadow" and "Sophie" playing tug of war.
Have you ever tried to take a pic of four dogs at once? One or two is never happy.
This is "Blackie" and "Shadow" in 2007. What a pair.
This is my cat "Punkin" and his brother below is our daughter's cat "Milo" They are 7 yrs old.

This is our daughter's dog "Motley" he is almost two yrs old.

These are my 10 month old puppy "Sophie", she loves to watch me on the computer.


This is our Blackie. He was 12 yrs old when we lost him to prostate cancer in Jan '09.




6 comments:

  1. Dogs are worse than kids to photograph. These are great pictures. I'm sorry about Blackie, I know how hard it is to lose a good pet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Stopping by from SITS!
    I liked your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of my nieces and nephews. They are all adorable. Blog is looking good. I will attempt mine. I am sure mom will need something in the middle of me trying to do this, also I am catching a cold or something. Horrible headache. It is only 3:30 and I have already taken my bath and have my jammies on. This could be bad. I am ready for bed.
    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thank you for stopping by my site and leaving a SITS note. I have just joined that blogroll group and have gotten alot of comments from them. Thanks for being one of those sweet ladies. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cuties ♥ ! Thank you for being on of my faithful readers ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well they are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b