Saturday, February 28, 2009

Small Talk Six: What Makes You Smile?


This week’s topic for the Small Talk Six is “6 things that never fail to make you smile” How does the Small Talk Six work? It is simple. Post your reply to the Small Talk Six topic of the week with 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. Then go to this weeks post on MomDot.com and link up.
This is my first time doing this but I think I will enjoy doing this every Saturday. So here goes, the 6 things that never fail to make me smile are:
1. My beautiful daughter and her laugh.
2. My wonderful Hubby
3. The rest of my family and friends
4. My daycare kids and all their silly smiles and quotes.
5. Friday night girls card games
6. And of course my two wonder dogs!!

1 comment:

  1. #5 sounds like lots of fun! What a great list!!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b