Friday, February 13, 2009

T G I F

Yeah!! Today is Friday. I get TWO days off in a row this weekend. I am so excited. I haven't had two days off in one week in so long. Tomorrow is the big Vday and I got my hubby tickets to see George Jones tomorrow night. I am just soooo thrilled. But he likes him so that's Okay.
I have had an easy day with kids today. It started at 3:30am with two boys who were grouchy but they went back to sleep until 6:30. I had other kids come and go but for the most part I have had only two kids at a time today. How easy is that. We did Vday stuff today and did some cleaning:) Tonight is the regular "Girls Card Game" night. I think all 5 of us are playing and we will be eating pizza. That's about as exciting as it gets.

Not much time to do giveaways so far today. Had to clean during nap but there is always time after cards:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know we all love comments so please do leave me some comments!! Thanks!

 
b4baf0de5792b3a43fa9202e40632dd054525e1aeb1313185b